A Coalition of direct action activists have formed called, Save Our Little Lake Valley, to protect and defend the Little Lake Valley from Caltrans’ destructive freeway project. Please follow this link to be redirected to their website for more information and to get involved.
- Sneaky Caltrans Avoids Public Comment on Richardson Grove
- Breaking: Coalition Sues to Stop Richardson Grove Project Again
- DON’T Let Long Big Rig Trucks onto the Scenic California Redwood Highway!
- My Word: Conflicting rationales for the Richardson Grove project
- Caltrans District 1: Wake up and smell the 21st Century
- Supervisors still support Richardson Grove project
- Caltrans Seeks Public Input on Statewide Long-Range Transportation Plan Deadline is April 17 for public input, comments
- Caltrans updates board on Richardson Grove, says litigation ‘likely’
- Willits Bypass: 150 foot bypass span collapses
- Action Alert: Tell Caltrans to study impacts before advancing the Four Bridges Project